Saturday, March 5, 2011

Brisbane Welcomes International Students





The beginning of the semester was pretty hectic and busy for me: flying from back home and changing of 8 time zones, start of the uni life after the 3 months' holidays, moving houses...
During this extremely intense period I became an International Student Ambassador for 2011, and here I am:
with all the other ambassadors from all over the world!



My first day as an official ambassador was on Saturday,5 th of March on Kimg's George Square, at the Brisbane Welcomes International Students Event! So many interesting things going on at that day! So many interesting people I met! And a lot of free stuff as well ;))

you could try rock climbing, or touch koalas proudly presented by the Currumbin wildlife Sanctuary, listen to singers on stage or watch one of the numerous performances!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, don't be shy and share your thoughts with me!

Search This Blog